Medellin

Medellin

Monday, December 26, 2016

Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Peruvian



The sombrero is due to a bad hair cut.
Dear everyone,

So, my new companion got here this morning around 7. His name is Elder Mischa (mees-cha). He is from Peru. He seems pretty cool. So far, he is a breath of fresh air for me.

Kind of like yesterday, I really don't know what to talk about. This week was slow and Christmas is pretty crazy around here. This week will probably be kind of slow as well, but we are going to go looking for new investigaters. I really like getting a new start in any part of life, but companion changes are almost always a nice adventure. I'm probably going to miss how Elder Zegarra cleans though.

I hope  you all had a nice christmas time, never forget what the Lord has done for every one of you. He loves you all and something I read recently rang true to me: "the kind of prayers that always recieve answers are sincere prayers for spiritual renewal". Sometimes we get caught up in the stress of the world and forget to just ask the Lord to take control for a second and help you feel better. I don't know if it makes much sense to you, but I sure like the concept. I'm going to try that more in my life.

Thanks for the package mom!  Say thanks to Grandma gay as well. We are enjoying some american candy for a change. I really like the book about being a wholehearted missionary. I've read about half now.

Love you all!

Elder King

No comments:

Post a Comment