Medellin

Medellin

Monday, March 6, 2017

The Ides of March

Dear everyone,

I've survived twenty years of life. Thanks for remembering everyone! You're the best! Now, in about six months I might actually feel like an adult. Or maybe not, I don't know. As far as I can tell increased responsibility does not always mean increased maturity. Maturity and progess are both product of moral choices.

So, the baptisms didn't work out for this week. Next week for sure we'll have one unless a disaster happens and hopefully we can arrange the other before this transfer ends. I get the feeling I will be getting taken out of this area. Which makes me sad, because I love the members here. we had interviews this week and I remembered just how much I love president. Some trials don't end as quickly as you like, that's why "endure to the end" is a principle of the gospel.

I can't believe there is still snow, but that's probably just because I spend all day everyday sweating. We watched Moana as a zone today and I really liked it. One less movie to catch up on haha. February flew by like always and we're getting well into march. Time flies. I don't really know what more to say, but remember that Joseph Smith saw God and Christ, and subsequently restored their church. When you think about that, not much else matters. Love God, Love your neighbor just like you should Love yourself.

Love

Elder King

No comments:

Post a Comment