Medellin

Medellin

Monday, February 6, 2017

Dear Everyone,

I guess the miracle this week is that I'm not banging my head against the wall. We found more than twenty people to listen to us this week, so this next week should be packed with work! Next week a General Authority will come see us. Elder Falabela is his name. I'm doing great, gonna stay here in Planeta for another six weeks with Elder mischa. We'll see if I survive haha. Also the Bull runs are starting up this wednesday, so life is going to be very crazy the next few days.

I don't have a spiritual message aside from my testimony that this church is true. There are no others that compare. Remember to be an example of the believers. That's the first step to being a good missionary.

I love you all, I just can't think of much to write. Sorry!

Elder King

No comments:

Post a Comment