Medellin

Medellin

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Week N Stuff

Dear familiay,
I am nearly out of the CCM and it isn´t a moment too soon! Yesterday we watched a devocional by Neil L. Anderson, and as generally authorities usually do, he gave an amazing talk. While they were panning through the audience in provo, I spotted two elders I knew from school. Pretty cool!! Dad´s finally almost really oldish. Not a whole lot has happened this week. Our MTC president has been away for the last few days, so the Latino´s (and some of my district) have been extra roudy. I finished Jesus the Christ and Our Search for happiness, so I just have a few books left to go before I complete the mission library. I learn more spanish every day and I can´t wait to be in the field and do real missionary work!

Love your hijo,
Elder King

No comments:

Post a Comment