Medellin

Medellin

Monday, July 18, 2016

Dear family and friends,

This week went very slowly, despite having a lot of errands to run for the transfers. tuesday we had Elder Peterson in our area in a trio. Most of our plans fell through, but we did get to visit Milena, a less active we found last week. Wednesday we went and picked up Elder Ku after spending a bit of time in Elder Peterson's area. Elder Ku is from peru, but he looks like a tan chinese guy. He is kinda weird, but then again I still don't know him very well. THursday we walked a lot, talked to a crazy lady and almost got into a bible bash. Which, I will admit, I enjoy, but it's not something we should do as missionaries. I thought about camping a lot on thursday, not sure why. We found a possible new investigator, Kenya, visiting Draisy. She is interested, but she has almost no time. Edison finally came to church, which is wonderful because if he hadn't we would have had to set a different date for his baptism. It still isn't completely sure, but with prayer and some effort, he should get baptized on the sixth of August. We had an activity for Vanessa Gonzales, a member that will be leaving for a mission in Ecuador in the first week of august, and it made me think of my companions from the mtc that are serving in that mission.

Distances become further if you carry unnecessary baggage. That's my fortune cookie statement for the week. Do what you will with it.

I'm praying for ya'll, love

Élder King

No comments:

Post a Comment