Medellin

Medellin

Monday, August 21, 2017

100 Weeks Down 1 to Go!

Dear Everyone,

One hundred weeks have passed already. I only hope that this will last the longest. I doubt it though. Felipe was interviewed this last Saturday and will be baptized this coming Saturday. We are very excited for him. When he told us about his experience in gaining his testimony of the Book of Mormon, the Spirit warmed my heart and I felt so much joy. He knows it's true. I know it's true. Knowing that, is there room for doubt or confusion? Absolutely not. I'm just glad that he made the right decisions that led him to his testimony.

We spent most of the week looking for new investigaters and teaching those we found in the last few weeks. A fellow named Ramiro just kind of happened upon the church a few weeks ago and after one visit, he wants to get baptized next week. I don't know if we will be able to prepare him so quickly since we can only visit him at 7:00 in the morning, but we will definitely do our best. He has already read to Mosiah and doesn't show any signs of stopping. We had some good contacts and we hope that they will continue to learn more and continue to accept the missionaries.

I just want to thank you all for your support for the long haul. It's been an adventure, and I'm excited to start the next one with you all next week!

Love,

Élder King

No comments:

Post a Comment